Friday, December 7, 2012

Crafty Christmas Play Date

Every year I try to come up with 
a little something special
to celebrate the season 
with my daughter... 

This year we decided on a 
"Crafty Christmas Play Date"

To get started I needed the 
perfect invitation and when I 
found this "Cool Yule" invite at Tiny Prints
it was the beginning of everything!


Once I had the invite,
the party really came together...


We started with a 
signature cocktail of 
"Snowman Milk"
(and I made the sock Advent Calendar 
shown in the background, isn't it cute!?)




Since we had plans to be crafty & creative, 
we were going to need a cool headband
to get in the mood! 



Gingerbread Houses 
were waiting to be decorated...

And the girls loved it!



Letters to Santa were written & mailed!
(it's so convenient having a mailbox right across the street!)
 And don't cha just love the "Jumbo Pen"?!




Sweet Treats were made...
Dipped Jumbo Marshmallows 
are always a good idea!

And Sweet Treats were consumed!
 


I must say, the add-on of the 
coordinating "Cool Yule" stickers 
really inspired some fun favor 
ideas as well... 

These were some of the contenders 
for the Party Favor! 
(and now I have some neighbor gift ideas as well)

Ultimately, we went with the 
"S'mores Kit"

But my daughter loved the dipped 
Jumbo Marshmallows so much, 
that we made them one of the kitchen crafts!

The girls ended the playmate 
with popcorn & a Christmas movie!


Thus our
"Crafty Christmas Playdate" 
was a smashing success
and the perfect start to 
a wonderful holiday season...

Ho, Ho, Ho!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS